[SEDXC] Web/Domain Hosting

JT Croteau jt.w6fo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 15:49:08 EDT 2006

bolts of web hosting, I thought I'd recommend the domain registrar and
hosting service I have been using for all my domain names over the
past 8 years.

It is a service provided by a HAM for us HAMs.  Scott Neader, KA9FOX,
over at QTH.com has been reliably providing websites and domain names
for the past decade.

Most domain names can be registered for $9.95 and he offers web
hosting starting at only $4.95/month with a whopping 1GB of storage.
You can even run your own blog with this plan as he allows access to 1
mySQL database and has all the required tools, such as PHP, installed
on the servers.

Check out http://hosting.qth.com/ for all the details.

I don't personally know KA9FOX at all nor am I affiliated with QTH.com
other than as a happy, and dedicated, customer.  I just wanted to
share with the group one of the reliable, discount, registrars Chaz
was talking about last night.

--
 JT Croteau - W6FO - Canton, GA
 ARS #2,147 | NoGA-QRP | SEDXC | SECC | ARRL