[SEDXC] So long...

JT Croteau jt.w6fo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 10:50:25 EDT 2006

I'm going make several of you, those of you who keep sending me
private email to get a real job or find a new hobby, etc., really
happy as I'm unsubscribing from the reflector and leaving the club.
I've had enough of the harassing emails from some of you elitists.  I
am pretty thick skinned as I've been using these reflectors for over
12 years but this is getting pretty damn old.

I am tired of being accused of doing nothing but begging, borrowing,
and in one case stealing, from club members and have never done
anything for the club in return.  I donated quite a few things to the
club last year when I had to go back to So. Cal for a few months.  No,
I don't have deep pockets like some of you, but I help out when I can.

So you guys can quit flaming me privately, the are all filtered to the
trash now anyway.

- JT