[SEDXC] VU7 this morning on 17M...

John Harden, D.M.D. jhdmd at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 13 06:46:46 EST 2006

The VU7 signals have been marginal at my QTH by any standard.....I did
work them on 40 cw one evening despite all of the policemen who nobody
listens to ..... I'm glad I didn't need them or I would have to be out
there trying to
get an "insurance" contact.

They were weak here despite all of the "599" reports...I sure didn't
give them a 599!!!  This was listening on a full size Telrex monobander
at 110 feet (with 66 foot full size elements)....

73,

John, W4NU