[SEDXC] Greetings from Bonaire

ku8e@bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 16 13:14:34 EST 2006

   Hello All...

   We just  just tried the internet connection today.

 John and I made it to Bonaire with no problems. John got to sit next to the pilot on the way
from Curacao to Bonaire. We found out he was related to  P43AS (SK) . He also knows Emily,
P43E.

The Condx have been great down here... pileups on all the bands. Even 10 meters is open.. John had a VQ9 call him this afternoon.  The low bands have been unbelievable !!   I had a  the biggest EU pileup I have ever experienced on 160 last night, I think I worked over 150 + EU stations.  We have  an Inverted L with about 80 ft vertical and 4 radials. I t seems to be working FB so far.

We will be on 160/80/40 again tonight so get on and work us.  We are especailly interest in how our
160 signal is compared to others down here....

And don't forget  to work us in the contest. We will be PJ4R.

73,   Jeff PJ4/KU8E   and   John  PJ4/K4BAI