[SEDXC] DX Window on 75 Meters...

Keith LaBorde - K4KAL k4kal at arrl.net
Fri Feb 24 08:46:24 EST 2006

Hello Bruce,

Thanks for commenting on my post.
It's funny after I sent this message last night.
I got on 75M and started CQing on 3.805.0, and  more then one person yelled at me to go back into the DX Window.
That I was on a frequency designated for Rag-Chewing...

It really looks like some articles in Ham Mags need to possibly remind some of these guys of the rules.
75 meters is really unique, and it really gets under my skin lately with this "CQ and Company" business.
The group of hams that are on frequency won't let anyone outside of there "Click" work the DX, just there little group.

They really do think they own a particular frequency.

Thanks Again,

Keith, K4KAL