[SEDXC] [SECC] GQP rules changes.

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 10:12:38 EST 2006

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your hard work on the GQP on behalf of both the SEDXC and the
SECC. The changes look good and are a great step forward.  Separate
categories for Phone, CW and mixed will be well received based on the
inputs I have heard.
It's my view you do not require approval via a formal vote.  You
certainly have my personal agreement with the changes.  The courtesy of
requesting input and then of requesting review of the changes has been
extended, and replies received.  There has been no dissent.  That's all
that's needed.

NOW - let's see a big turnout of SECCers for GQP!

Thanks again -
GG