[SEDXC] Power Sipply Guru Needed

JT Croteau jt.w6fo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 21:16:39 EST 2006

Well, I am proably not going to be able to repair this power supply.

1) TrippLite is uncooperative in supplying a schematic.
2) It is probably a filter capacitor but the capacitors, and there are
7 of them, but do not have values listed on them.  They are wrapped in
plain shrink wrapping, really weird.

I'm not the only one with bad experiences with TrippLite, eHam is full
of them.  It doesn't seem like a very good design overall as well.

Hoping to get back on the air so I don't miss Peter One but it's going slow.

See ya'll at the meeting tomorrow.

- JT