[SEDXC] KH8SI

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 30 09:08:38 EDT 2006

So far I have not even called as he is very weak with my beams pointing on
50 degrees and down at rooftop level.

Disappointed in 17 as he is only S2 (like the FW last week) and I have some
sort of carrier on 18136.5 that is S8 and a buzzz, buzzz noise that comes
and goes at S7.  Its on for 10 seconds and off then on.   On 20 he was S3 to
4 last night for a few minutes but the operator kept taking breaks.  This
morning I was hoping they would be on 40 but only 5W0TT was heard (S8 tho).

F6EXV was on 20 when I started hearing them this morning at 1145Z but peaked
S4 twice with average S3.  I heard W4ETN, W4NU, and AA4LU work them.

Funny antennas are exactly where they were last March and KH8SI was S7 on 17
and easy to work
...heres wishing!

Dave K4JRB