[SEDXC] KH8SI

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 30 12:29:58 EDT 2006

They were on 30 meter CW this morning around 3 AM with a good signal.
Problem was he was only working JA. I ended up sleeping thru alarm at 6 AM
so guess I will probably miss them this time. It would pretty much be
inmpossible for me to work them on higher bands with wire antennas and 100
watts. I heard many well known big guns still calling on 20 SSB who still
hadn't worked them.

73, Jeff