[SEDXC] Bill K4BAM SK

Carl carl at wb4znh.com
Wed Oct 18 20:52:22 EDT 2006

Bill Witte, K4BAM, was a relatively young man.  He worked at the DLA
Region in Marietta where Martha worked.  They worked together on several
projects and Martha reports that he was just as fine a fellow at work as
he was in his hobby.  We visited with Bill and his wife in NC, I
believe, after they moved away from Atlanta.  Last year we learned that
Bill had Alzeimers or some other debilating dementia disease and had to
be committed.  A truly sad conclusion to the life of such a NICE
friendly fellow.  Thank goodness his suffering is over.  73, Carl