[SEDXC] K9AY receiving loop--Anyone using one?

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 15:15:26 EDT 2006

Homebrew or commercial.  I'm pretty sure I'm gonna put
one (actually two loops NE-SW & NW-SE) up before 80
and 160 get real active again this fall.  I'm planning
on using a 4 position Yaesu remote antenna switch with
a couple of additional lines for a Vactrol to control
the termination resistance.
Any thoughts or recommendations?  No room for a
Beverage (antenna that is) or a EWE but the K9AY
solution should fit fine.  Array Technologies is going
to re-release the AY Technology system but they aren't
sure when.
Thanks in advance.
Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"