[SEDXC] Sponsorship - XF4

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Fri Sep 29 08:26:57 EDT 2006

For those who were not at the last meeting; the members present voted in
favor of contributing $250 to a Dxpedition heading to XF4 -
Revillagigedo - on October 17th through November 3rd.  Their callsign
will be XF4DL.

You can read all about it at:  http://www.xf4dl.xedx.org/index1.html

In advance of receipt of our contribution, the organizers have added our
club logo to their front page (near the bottom), and the SEDXC logo will
be on their QSL cards.

Ill be looking for them on 160, 12 and 6 - this will be a good chance
for many of us to add a few more to our "challenge" totals.

73,
Hal, N4GG