[SEDXC] North American QSO Party, SSB, This Saturday

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 17 13:54:10 EDT 2007

Hello all:

This Saturday will be the Summer SSB version of the North American QSO
Party.  For those of you who may be QRV between 18Z Sat and 06Z Sunday
(2PM EDT Sat to 2 AM EDT Sun), please get on and give our some points
and your multiplier.  QSOs and multipliers count on each band, so you
will be needed on as many of the six HF bands as you can work.  Exchange
is just Name plus State/Province/NA country.  For stations outside North
America and KH6, the Name is all that is required.

We (WY4N, KF4GTA, K4BAI, WW4LL, and W4DD) will be doing a multi-two
operation from the NQ4I station using the SECC memorial club call, W4AN
and our exchange will be "Bill Ga."  At any given time, we should be
running on two bands and can give you the frequency to go to on the
other band.

All QSOs will be appreicated.  We'd like to win the contest and even set
a new record from Rick's FB station.  Thanks to Rick for trusting us
with the station while he is attending the Convention in Huntsville.

Hope to see many SEDXCers in the W4AN log on Saturday.

Thanks and 73,  John, K4BAI.