[SEDXC] Fw: FREE Tri-Ex Model L4 Tower!

Keith LaBorde - K4KAL k4kal at arrl.net
Thu Feb 22 19:12:44 EST 2007

I came across this ad.
Maybe someone on the reflector can use this?

Keith, K4KAL

TOWER - FREE Tri-Ex Model L4 Tower!

This tower is similar to the one in ad #58-1452. It is NOT damaged in any way, but it is a little rusty and there is no winch. It is presently standing in my front yard and I need to get rid of it. If you want to come and take it down yourself, it's yours! I can be reached at cell number 404 310-7482, or by e-mail larryortina at plantationcable.net. I am located about half way between Atlanta, GA and Augusta, GA just off Interstate 20. Come and get it!

Listing #581669 - Submitted on 02/22/07 by Callsign N4IUJ