[SEDXC] LK-500NTC

James Streible k4dli at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 22 19:41:15 EST 2007

I have an Amp Supply LK-500NTC that I am planing to sell. Before I take
it to the ham fest rounds I am offering it to the people here on the
reflector.

It is the one my XYL, KB4SSS, used and since she has lost interest we
are planing to sell it. Puts out a KW and has (2) 3-500Z's and is the
fixed tune model Once it is tuned up on the band segments you want to
operate you just change the band switch.

Price here on the reflector is $900.00.

If you are interested drop me an e-mail or call me at 77-993-1767.

Jim  K4DLI