[SEDXC] Tom's Tubes

David Johnson jdavid1 at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 10 10:32:13 EST 2007

Hey Ron,

I passed this information along to a friend as he had ordered some tubes
from Tom just before he became ill.  He paid with PayPal but never got the
tubes.  I suggested that he contact Jim - K4JRS which he did.  Jim sent him
a email and said that he didn't know how this rumor got started.  Jim said
that he had bought a large lot of tubes from the estate and has them for
sale for himself.  He said he could not help as he has nothing to do with
the affairs of Tom's Tubes.  Jim said he has received "wild claims" from all
over the world including one from someone claiming to be with the Russian
Mafia.

73,  Dave - K4SSU