[SEDXC] Tom's Tubes

James Streible k4dli at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 10 11:02:27 EST 2007

Well--I don't know how the stories get twisted. I was told by a ham I
know that he had just bought 2  3CX800A's from K4JRS at a good price and
that K4JRS was helping the family sell off all of Tom's tubes that were
in stock.
When I see him next week I will pass along to him that his information
was incorrect.

73,

Jim  K4DLI