[SEDXC] BS7H QSL

n4xp at juno.com n4xp at juno.com
Fri Jul 13 08:36:16 EDT 2007

This is not correct.  As the team member responsible for the printing of
the cards I can assure you no QSLs are in hand as of this date.   Not
sure where you heard this or from whom but it is not happening yet.  A
status report will be forthcoming in the near future.

In regard to credit, uploads to LoTW have taken place for those who are
members of clubs and associations who gave support, one of which is
SEDXC.  If one participates in LoTW, credit has  been issued.

N4XP