[SEDXC] Call book AVERY 5160 help

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 20 21:07:34 EST 2007

I am looking for some help in getting the CQ 160 certificates out.  I use
the 30 per page ( 10 rows of 3 col)labels (Avery 5160) and I lost my ham
call data base that gave me a template that I adjusted to do that.

I bought the radio amateur callbook as they told me they supported such
labels.  The best I can see is that they support one up labels( one column)
and require a lot of work at that.

Does anyone have access to a program that allows input (a CD or file) and
prints on 5160 stock?  These are simply name and adress labels~!

73 Dave K4JRB