[SEDXC] [SECC] Call book AVERY 5160 help

Macie, Gordon GMacie at innotrac.com
Wed Mar 21 07:45:04 EST 2007

Dave,

   Avery has some excellent software on their site that may help you. I
have used the Avery Label Wizard in the past to print QSL labels. It
free.

Take a look here

<http://www.avery.com/us/software/index.jsp>

Gordon N4LR

<Subject: [SECC] Call book AVERY 5160 help
<
<I am looking for some help in getting the CQ 160 certificates out.  I
use
<the 30 per page ( 10 rows of 3 col)labels (Avery 5160) and I lost my
ham
<call data base that gave me a template that I adjusted to do that.
<
<I bought the radio amateur callbook as they told me they supported such
<labels.  The best I can see is that they support one up labels( one
column)
<and require a lot of work at that.
<
<Does anyone have access to a program that allows input (a CD or file)
and
<prints on 5160 stock?  These are simply name and adress labels~!
<
<73 Dave K4JRB