[SEDXC] Fri Night Dayton DX banquet

Gary McConville wb4sq at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 10:27:26 EST 2007

Here's who I either have checks from or a verbal committment for the
Friday night Dayton DX banquet.  Seating is 10 per table.  We now
account for 11 seats, so we are working on filling a second of the 50
available tables.  Expedience is desired.  Either mail or drop by you
checks for $36/meal.  If you won't be at the April meeting, please
include an SASE.  My qrz.com address is good.  Check the sedxc.org
website for details...

John	        K4BAI	        1
Al	        NN4ZZ	        1
Charles Wooten	N4PN, NF4A	2