[SEDXC] Help!

W5LE at wildblue.net W5LE at wildblue.net
Mon Nov 12 14:44:38 EST 2007

Hey, Gang,
I've been offered a job back at AT&T in Atlanta.  Here's my situation and
my plea.  Is there any one of the ham community down in the Atlanta area
who would consider letting me rent a bedroom?  It will just be me, my XYL
is going to keep the home fires burning back here in Tulsa for the time
being.  I promise, I'm well-behaved and an organized, neat person.  When I
was in Atlanta back in 2004, I was sharing an apartment with 2 other
AT&T'ers who relocated from Tulsa.  This time around I don't have that
option.  If any of could help me on this, I'd be VERY appreciative.  I'm
planning to arrive in Atlanta on Saturday evening, the 1st of December
because I start working at AT&T on Monday, the 3rd of December.  Please
feel free to email me if you have questions or suggestions.  Thanks so
much and 73 to all.
Gene Lewis W5LE