[SEDXC] SEDXC meetings

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 12 15:32:31 EST 2007

I remember meetings in the 1970's (we kept moving meeting places) with
attendance between 25 and 40.
In the early 80's we grew to 250 members and were meeting at a church on
Peachtree Road north of Lenox.  Attendance was 60 to 80.

We thought we had everything solved when we met just inside the perimeter in
Sandy Springs with a place for a meal and the meeting in a meeting room
upstairs.  On accassion we did hit 50 or 60 but the average was 25 or 30.

Everyone in Atlanta seems to have a full plate and when we slow down we
either can't drive or don't want to buck the evening traffic.

Bet any other club you belong to is asking the same question!

Dave K4JRB