[SEDXC] Low Bands

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Mon Nov 12 19:30:02 EST 2007

Thought I would pass along the observation that we are in one of those
somewhat rare periods of unusually good low bands condx.  We have fairly
high A and K, following on the heels last week of A=0 and K=0.  In the
past this has yielded up good condx and it has again.  Sundown tonight
EU was really loud on 160 and booming on 80.  This morning we had
edge-of-grey line openings into EU on 40 at an hour past our sunrise.
The SMs and ONs were loud here on 40 this morning - SP, not LP.

Get 'em while they are hot.

N4GG