[SEDXC] Meetings and Small Attendance

William Mills millsend at alltel.net
Thu Nov 15 13:20:35 EST 2007

Here are my comments on the SEDXC meetings and small attendance.

 Have read with great interest the comments from members on the subject,
SEDXC meetings and small attendance.  As most of you well know; I live in
Baldwin
County Georgia, a two hour drive from Atlanta.  I manage to attend most of
the monthly meetings and my attendance at the meetings is based on:

1.  The meeting programs.
2.  The fellowship at the Panera Bread Company before
     the meetings.
3.  The association with SEDXC members who
     represent the amateur radio DX community at the
     national and international levels.
4.  The vast technical expertise of our members and their
     willingness to share that expertise.

 Don's recommendation on having the SEDXC business meeting after the program
may have merit and should be tried.  I would suggest that an outline of  the
business to be conducted at the monthly meeting be placed in the monthly
newsletter.

 Best 73,
Bill Mills
KC4AA