[SEDXC] Question!

Gary McConville wb4sq at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 20:32:23 EDT 2007

The same goes for all our members in Miami FL, Birmingham, Huntsville,
Kentucky, Augusta, Maryland, South Africa, etc...  It's just not
practical to hold the monthly meetings in those places.  But we try to
attend many of the South Eastern hamfests, where we meet the locals.
This past year we were in Atlanta, Lawrenceville, Birmingham,
Huntsville, Augusta, and had members at the Techfest in Pigeon Forge -
Tennessee.

Believe me... we are trying to cover as much area as possible but
unless we have many members in one area, I wouldn't expect a meeting
there (outside of a hamfest), anytime soon.

Some meetings and our two annual parties are attended by members from
as far south as Columbus, GA points beyone.  If you would like to
attend an Atlanta area function but sweat the drive in one day, I'm
sure that we could accomodate you with overnight boarding... my place
included.

Hope to have an eyeball qso with ya soon.

Gary - WB4SQ