[SEDXC] Contest: Does this count?

Keith LaBorde (K4KAL) klaborde at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 12:34:45 EDT 2007

SEDXC Members and officers...
I know this is supposed to be fun, but I think the "Scope Creep" on the rules maybe getting out of hand with this contest.

The website clearly says...

The SEDXC Wire Antenna DX Contest is underway!
Part of the mission of the SEDXC is to interest new HF operators in DX.  Some of our prospects in that mission have limited antenna space or deed restrictions that prohibit towers.  In order to back up the claim that "you don't need a beam to work DX", we're sponsoring a DX contest with the stipulation that only wire antennas may be used.