[SEDXC] 147.585

Jeff Carter sedxc at hidden-valley.com
Mon Oct 29 15:19:18 EST 2007

The Southeast Repeater Association lists about 27 in their official
publication, but notes that several are sometimes used as repeater inputs.

Some of the ones that are noted to be protected for simplex:

146.535
146.550
146.565
146.580
146.595
147.510
147.525
147.540
147.555
147.570
147.585

This list is not exhaustive, but perhaps it will get you started.  I left out
146.520 because you said you already knew about it.

Jeff
KD4RBG
Member of SERA