[SEDXC] 147.54

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Fri Sep 14 10:16:11 EDT 2007

Our newsletter lists 147.54 as our simplex QRG.  Is anyone out there in
radio-land actually using 147.54 for DX spotting, chasing or chat?

I'll find my 2M rig (in the closet somewhere) and hook it up if anyone
else will.  Chasing the 3B7 around, particularly on 160, a few of us
have been using the chat feature of telnet - but a 2M simplex link would
be faster and more personal.  In keeping with our helping-hand
initiatives, we could also encourage would-be DXers to join us on that
QRG, including those who might simply find us while tuning around.  Any
takers?

Hal

N4GG