[SEDXC] Plasma TV's - RFI

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 08:20:02 EDT 2007

John - agreed on the Visio - I picked up a Visio VX37L
HDTV10A (37" HD LCD) at Sam's Club about a month ago
for a very reasonable price and must say it's
impressive!  Absolutely no RFI problems and an amazing
performer.  And - I actually did pick it up!  Only
weighs a little over 40 lbs!  73 -- Don N4HH