[SEDXC] Wire Antenna's...

Keith LaBorde (K4KAL) klaborde at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 18:41:17 EDT 2008

Mike,

  I worked to world on this antenna.
  I have one up for almost 2 years using a pully and weight system between two trees.
  That way as the trees move in the wind, the weights go up and down and the antenna does not break.  The higher the better !

  The recent 100 watts on a Wire contest we had in the SEDX Club, I worked 120 Countries in about two weeks.

  http://www.antennasmore.com/g5rv.htm

  The components are of good quality and I put may Alpha through it with no problems using a Palstar AT-Auto Tuner.

  73,
  Keith, K4KAL