[SEDXC] (no subject)

Mike, Nd4v nd4v at comcast.net
Tue Apr 15 21:17:53 EDT 2008

John and gang,

I did manage to beat my last year's score, but it was an effort.  Thanks to
everyone for the spots.

The long skip made it impossible to work the rovers on 40.  I can normally
hear Val via his birdfeeder, but not this weekend.  Not much of an antenna
on 80 and I didn't put in a lot of time there.

I plan to enter as CW only so the claimed score is probably a little high.
Could not resist saying hi to Chaz and Jim Strieble on fone.   Plus i know
i'll get knocked down because there were several dupes in there.

Biggest surprise was the european opening on 20 Sunday afternoon. I had a
pretty good run of German stations and EL2DX really surprised me when he
called.  JY4NE was in there so I worked him altho I don't think he was
contesting.

Lordy lordy, I haven't seen AA4GA in years. Understand he's pickin and
grinning more than hamming (another CPA gone to the dogs)  Lee, if you''re
reading this, I'm just an envious CPA still pushing the pencil .

73, Mike, ND4V

Summary follows:

GEORGIA QSO PARTY

  _____

Call Used : ND4V

 GWINNETT

Entry Class : Single Operator

Power Level : Low (under 150w) (say about 149 except on 80 where the SWR is
killing me)

==========================

BAND  Q'S  CW     Q'S  PH      MULTS

80                  36               0                          0

40                 184               3                         24

20                 110               1                         24

Contact Points: CW(330 * 2) + PH(4 * 1) = 664

Multipliers = 48 States/Provinces (46 cw + 2 ph)

Claimed Score: 31872

MULTIPLIERS WORKED:

MA ME NH NY NJ DE MD PA AL FL GA

NC SC TN VA AR LA MS NM OK TX CA