[SEDXC] AIR MAIL

k4pi k4pi at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 12 09:32:50 EDT 2008

I am still a stickler for Air Mail envelopes when shipping QSL's but they
have been harder to find in the correct size 3 5/8 X 6 1/2 for QSL's.  I
have heard all the arguments that it doesn't make any difference about
envelope type.  I did find an online store that does carry them and had good
service so thought I would pass it along for any that may also want Air Mail
envelopes.
WWW.WARDS5AND10.COM
They were 59 cents for a 12 pack.  I got 360 and with shipping it broke down
to about 7 cents per envelope.  Well worth it to me.  They have a regular
store in Closter NJ if anyone is visiting that area.  Maybe someone has
found better deal...  73 Mike K4PI