[SEDXC] AIR MAIL

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 12 22:09:26 EDT 2008

Mike K4PI makes an excellent point on airmail envelopes.  Regardless of what
the USPS says
once mail gets beyond our borders if its not in an international air mail
envelope it could be handled
as surface mail.  I always use an air mail envelope
for the SAE, too.  Several QSL managers have commented to me in the past
several years, too.

The source Mike listed is added to these two long time sources:

James E Mackey, K3FN
187 Ridgewood Rd
West Hartford CT 06107-3508
USA
www.net1plus.com/users/young/index/html

William J. Plum
12 Glenn Road
Flemington, NJ  08822
908-788-1020
Trying to locate a web address

Both also sell overseas stamps to use instead of IRC's.  DO NOT attach the
stamps but keep them in the little envelope supplied.  Many DX stations keep
those stamps and buy newer ones instead.  Both publish a list of stamps by
country with prices.

Good Dx Dave K4JRB