[SEDXC] SEDXC 50th year QSL cards

iam4rb at aol.com iam4rb at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 13:41:24 EDT 2008

It was great to see everyone at the meeting last night.? What a great turnout.? Hal gave a fantastic presentation that I'm sure will initiate the construction and installation of many new receiving antennas in the metro Atlnata area.

I also received my order of 50 year anniversary SEDXC?QSL cards.? They look great!!!? As I was sending out?replies last night and stuffing the new cards in the envelopes, I was really proud of my new my QSLs.

I just want to again thank Bill Barr and Chaz Cone and any others involved for getting this project done.? The process went smoothly, they made ordering easy, and did a great job of editing and checking the input.? As easy as this was for us on our side, we do recognize that a great amount of effort, work, detail and followup was done by these guys to make this happen.

Great job Bill and Chaz - Many Thanks!!!!

73 - John N4TOL