[SEDXC] GQP 2009

SavageBR at aol.com SavageBR at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 16:51:12 EST 2008

Once again the GQP falls on Easter Sunday. Once again I suggest that this  is
a BIG mistake. I love to operate in the GQP and hate to miss it again.
However, Easter Sunday is a major family event for me and I believe  others feel
the same way. It DOES reduce participation.

Once again I suggest serious consideration be given to selection of a
different yearly schedule to prevent this conflict this year and in the  future.

I have made this suggestion many times over the years and I am always told
that to move it might cause a conflict with some other amateur radio event.
Left  as is, this year it conflicts with the celebration of probably the most
important human event in the history of the world.

What ever???

Bruce AA4Z
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.