[SEDXC] Linear Amplifier

jsmatthews16 at comcast.net jsmatthews16 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 22 11:28:53 EST 2008

For Sale:    LA10K Linear Amp. This Amp. was a prototype only 2 were made. The unit uses 3 4CX1000A Eimac Tubes. 3 meters provide numerous readings & information. Tuning is done with Vacuum Variables. I have detailed info. which I can provide. Very high wattage is capable. At 1000 watts the unit is just loafing. The frequency range is 10 thru 80. I can not ship the unit, buyer will have to pick up. For anyone seriously interested you can call me after 10:00 AM, Phone Number is 772 288 4536. Price 3750.00
J.S. Matthews    W4OWJ