[SEDXC] Fwd: Peter Dahl Lives On - From QRZ

BLamboley at aol.com BLamboley at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 09:25:35 EST 2008

Thanks, Floyd!

____________________________________
 From: floydgee at datasync.com
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: 2/22/2008  7:09:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Peter Dahl Lives On - From  QRZ

:
Subject: Peter Dahl Lives On - From  QRZ

Peter Dahl Company has NOT been sold. It is NOT moving across the  border to
Mexico. Gary no longer works for the them. The Peter Dahl Company  has stopped
production, is closing their doors, and will become part of  Amateur Radio
History!

But the NAME lives on!

Jeff  Weinberg, W8CQ of _Harbach Electronics_
(http://www.harbachelectronics.com/) , has  purchased the rights to the name, the original transformer and
choke  specifications and designs, and the design equipment.

The transformers  will be built by _MagCap Engineering_
(http://www.magcap.com/)  using the original PWD  specs, and sold through Harbach Electronics under
the Peter Dahl name. The  transformer and chokes will be FOB Canton, MA and
shipped directly to the  customer from MagCap.

This is great news for the Amateur Radio  Community and a great way to
memorialize the Peter Dahl Company who's  innovations and designs have brought so
much to our hobby.

To nullify  any further rumors or innuendos about the status or future of the
Peter W Dahl  Company, let me share the following e-mail with you (edited for
 content)...

Quote:
Re: Harbach Electronics and Peter Dahl