[SEDXC] Looking for help on older TV

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 22 21:29:07 EST 2008

>From the answers I got there is probably not a pot to adjust the vertical.
Jeff KD4RBG and Gary, WB4SQ both agree that it will get worse over time.
Too bad there is not a front panel adjustment as with most 17 and 19" CRT
type PC monitors.

If someone has replaced a 32 to 36"  TV (1998 to 2005) drop me a note with
type, model, and price and I will be glad to talk.  I will even pick it up
if I buy it!.

73 Dave K4JRB

More information about the SEDXC mailing list