[SEDXC] FJ

Gordon gmacie at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 7 09:03:36 EST 2008

I heard the club once on 20 while Marti was also on 20. Didn't bother to
work them. I was in the shack
working one day and listened to Marti run the pileup for a couple of
hours but didn't call.
I did work them a few days later with almost no effort. Not worth $3 to
me for a qsl.
I will probably send one via the bureau. The whinners made a fool of
themselves
in my opinion.

This is just not a big deal. I will probably work someone there on five
bands one weekend during a contest with
a stateside manager. There are a lot bigger fish to fry for me.

Gordon N4LR