[SEDXC] Romney dismisses Amateur radio-Apology

Bill Barr N4NX billn4nx at alltel.net
Wed Jan 16 09:56:37 EST 2008

Gang,

I didn't think through the fact that my message could have been interpreted
as a political slam.  That was not my intent; however, in hind sight I
realize that I should not have forwarded it!  I apologize for my lack of
sensitivity.  I would be the first to say that political statements of any
kind have no place in our reflector communications!

73
Bill N4NX