[SEDXC] Dremmel Tool Bargain

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Thu Jan 17 13:48:46 EST 2008

Per a previous post - there is a nice 256 piece Dremmel tool set available
at BJs - which has stirred up quite a bit of interest and the realization
that there are very few BJs stores in town.

As a result of bringing a set last night to the SEDXC meeting, that I had
picked up for N4HH, I had several inquiries about my doing it for others.
Sure - glad to.

So - for delivery at the February meeting - for $16 and change - anyone who
wants one of these sets please drop me an email off reflector.  NN4ZZ and
KE4RQ you are "on the list."  No funds needed now.

73,
Hal
N4GG