[SEDXC] 2007 DXCC Honor Roll List

Dave - KB4ET kb4et at gtcom.net
Mon Jul 14 15:10:46 EDT 2008

  FYI - 73
Dave/KB4ET
2007 DXCC Honor Roll List

Jul 13, 2008 17:13 ET
Bill Moore, NC1L

Upon receiving the August issue of QST it was discovered that some Honor
Roll members were incorrectly listed, mostly from numbers from their
previous submission, while a couple were not listed at all.

We apologize for this and as soon as we have a handle on those who were not
properly listed a correction will be published in QST later in the year.
(Issue to be determined once we have all the information).

If you notice an incorrect listing please send an e-mail to dxcc at arrl.org to
be placed on the list for the corrected listing.

Please remember that the period for this listing is from January 1 through
December 31, 2007 only, the prior period of April 1 through March 31 has
been changed.

73 es DX

Bill Moore NC1L
Awards Branch Manager