[SEDXC] DXing

Ken Reid ken at kenreid.com
Mon Jul 28 15:02:13 EDT 2008

Hi Group,
On 100 watts and a dipole I got BX5AA Taiwan(barely), Jimmy uses
LBOTW so I am all confirmed-what a hoot.
I could hear the China station last week, but was too weak to make a
contact.

He is on every SAT. and SUN at UTC 1200 -1330 IN summer season,
winter season at 2300-2400, almost always QRV for NA

73
Ken
KG4USN

Dave Johnson wrote:
MAN !!!!  How DXing has changed.  I received a QSL with SAE and a new
IRC in the mail today from China.  I guess I'm getting old but I
remember when we thought we never would work a BY let alone get a QSL.

Dave

Studio  404.881.6487
Mobile  305.301.4503
Fax     404.881.6315