[SEDXC] The SEDXC now has an Historian ! Thanks K2UFT !

MAllphin at aol.com MAllphin at aol.com
Tue Jun 24 12:14:17 EDT 2008

Hello all,
    I am writing to announce that Dick Bentley, K2UFT, has  stepped forward
and volunteered to become the SEDXC's Historian.  This is  very timely as we
celebrate our 50th anniversary this year.
   You will be hearing from Dick directly as to his plans to  gather photos,
articles, and other memorabilia pertaining to our first 50  years!
   Thanks again to Dick for volunteering to handle this important  job!
73, Bob-K4UEE
SEDXC President