[SEDXC] TX5C March 6 update

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 14:53:17 EST 2008

We are on Clipperton Atoll!  It's 0133z as we write
this.  We had a successful landing and have loaded
quite a bit of our camp gear to the island.  Our base
camp is set up and we're all tired but full of
enthusiasm!  In the morning we will begin the
construction of our operating stations on the north
side of the island exactly where we had hoped to be
able to land.  We are excited about this as this
location will provide the best paths for us to work
the world.  We will update this page in the morning in
more detail but we wanted you all to know we are safe
and are on the island.

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'