[SEDXC] Dx with 100 watts

Clark Macaulay clarkmacaulay at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 11:05:40 EDT 2008

Got him on 17m SSB with 100w to my droopy G5RV.  Have spent several hours
trying for a CW contact on any band and really believed I had them on 30m
but NIL.  The European wall on 40m and 20m I have not been able to
penetrate. I'm just appreciative that I'm in the log for one contact!

73 de Clark ke4rq