[SEDXC] Dx with 100 watts

Paul Manno, KG4UVU kg4uvu at arrl.net
Fri Mar 21 21:34:02 EDT 2008

I managed a contact with the 9X0R today on 17m with 100 watts and my
trusty 40m wire dipole... but timing and luck seems essential.

I was able to hear the H44MS today on 15m but was unable to reach him
before time to be on the radio and band conditions conspired otherwise.
Likewise, he worked South America for a few, then worked some by the
numbers.

73,
Paul
KG4UVU