[SEDXC] Tower Climber needed in ATL Metro Area

ku8e ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sat May 31 14:03:28 EDT 2008

Saw this on eham.net. Probably an opportunity to make some extra $$$ for someone who has the time.

Jeff KU8E

TOWER CLIMBER WANTED!

Recent Tornado's Have Wrecked Havoc With My Antenna System! I Have A Rohn 25, at 97 Feet, Guyed Every 30 Ft On All 3 Legs! Work To Be Done: Repair OR Replace Bent Elements On The 10 Element Yagi Tri Bander! Remove & Replace The Cushcraft 17B2 With A Corner Reflector! Remove The Yaseu Rotator And Replace With Ham 4 Rotator! I Will Be GLAD To Pay For Your Gas And Time!! I Have 3 Extra Bed Rooms..You Are Welcome To Spend The Night And We Will Feed You! I Live In The Metro Atlanta, Ga. Area.. Please Call Max kf4zzy at 1-888-248-4543 Toll Free