[SEDXC] CW coming back...on MARS!

Jeff Carter sedxc at hidden-valley.com
Sat May 31 15:52:03 EDT 2008

As an Extra Class ham, I think I'd like to hear more about this if
they fire up some formal training sessions.  The code kept me off HF
for fifteen years and I spent somewhere around a hundred dollars in
those years buying tapes, CDs, little beeping boxes, and other such
stuff that was "guaranteed" to help me learn the code.

I'm still willing to learn, maybe a formal class is the answer.  I'm
probably not the only one, either, based on the number of folks who
upgraded from Technician after the rule change.  There's a world of
possibility that comes with the extra capability, and I'd like to work
some of those morse code CQ's I hear go unanswered all the time as I'm
scanning around the bands.  Worst case scenario, I'd at least like to
be able to copy the code for the sake of an emergency situation.

Thanks for any further information,
Jeff/KD4RBG